Looking for a lawyer? We can help!
No matter what your situation, whether you have just received a DUI, are getting a divorce or are contemplating filing for bankruptcy, it is imperative to select the best lawyer possible.
At Page, Lobo, Costales and Preston we make sure to put our clients’ needs and wants first and make sure to fight for them. The following are some tips to finding the right lawyer for you:
- Find a lawyer you feel comfortable with. Many law offices offer a free initial consultation. This is a great way to determine whether or not you feel your attorney is honest and will do the best job possible for you. Go with your instincts to see whether or not you feel he or she is the right lawyer for what you need.
- Find an honest lawyer. During your free consultation, you will want to get the lawyers opinion on the chance of success or failure for your case. There are usually risks and downsides to almost every case; if the attorney sounds too optimistic, this may be a red flag.
- Find an attorney who is thorough. It is important for your lawyer to be detail oriented and responsive to your needs. Let your instincts be your guide once again. It is important for you to be able to call them throughout your case to discuss any concerns you may have.
- Find a lawyer who is in your price range. It is important you find an attorney whose services you can afford. Inquire about all costs at the beginning of your initial meeting. You don’t want to find out later that your lawyer is charging you for every letter and/or hearing which will only encourage the case to drag out.
- Find a lawyer with experience. Not only do you want a lawyer you can trust, you also want one you are confident will win your case. Make sure he has extensive experience in the area of law for which you need their services.
Please call us if you would like to inquire about finding a qualified and experienced lawyer, 951-461-2500.